HEMP SEED OIL COLD-PRESSED AND CRUDE OL’VITA 250 ML
The main advantage of cannabis oil is its the ability to strengthen the organism’s natural immunity. It has a positive impact on the blood cholesterol level and helps remove toxins from the organism. It contains large amounts of vitamin K, which is responsible for normal blood coagulation, prevents broken blood vessels, accelerates the healing of wounds as well as prevents osteoporosis. Hemp seed / cannabis oil contains naturally occurring chlorophyll, which has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
Moreover, hemp seed / cannabis oil:
- improves metabolism,
- participates in bone tissue formation,
- has anti-bacterial and antifungal properties,
- has analgesic effects,
- has beneficial effects on rheumatic diseases,
- contributes to the treatment of nervous system diseases,
- has anti-allergenic effects.
It is an essential component of a diet for elderly people, people at risk for heart attack, after heart attack and people having problems with the nervous system, the skeletal system as well as with skin and hair condition. It is particularly recommended for people with anaemia, avitaminosis and people after diseases.
When applied externally, it:
- smoothes skin irritations,
- has an anti-bacterial effect,
- regenerates the epidermis,
- regulates sebum production – ideal for acne problems,
- reduces itching and soothes the skin – helps with skin diseases (eczema, psoriasis),
- prevents premature skin ageing and increases its resistance to external factors,
- repairs damaged hair.