WALNUT OIL, COLD-PRESSED AND CRUDE OL’VITA 250 ML
Walnut oil is not only exceptionally aromatic but also full of health benefits. It contains mainly unsaturated fatty acids, phytosterols, tocopherols and carotenoids (vitamins E-39,5mg/100g and A).
It is perfect for salads or cakes, and should preferably be consumed cold.
Aside from its rich flavour, walnut oil is a treasure trove of nutritious and health-promoting benefits:
- It has a good effect on proper nervous system function;
- It enhances memory and improves concentration ability;
- It normalizes sleep patterns, improving sleep quality and reducing symptoms of insomnia;
- It boosts the condition of blood vessels, exhibiting antiarteriosclerotic, antithrombotic and antiinflammatory activity;
- It is used in phytotherapy to get rid of flatworms (e.g. tapeworm);
- It has a protective effect on the digestive system, reducing the risk of peptic ulcers and inflammations (colitis, duodenitis, hepatitis);
- It stimulates the secretion of bile;
- It normalizes the function of the thyroid and pancreas;
- It supports kidney cleansing;
- It strengthens the immune system.
Applied to the skin, it triggers antiinflammatory, regenerative and soothing effects. Also, it restores the lipid balance in the skin. It contains a natural sunscreen (SPF4). Walnut oil also increases skin resistance, making skin firmer and more toned.
It is also a wonderful cooking ingredient, suitable in particular for salads, sauces, fish foods, desserts and cakes. Walnut oil adds a touch of luxury to every dish.