Olive leaf extract
Olive leaf extract is a natural source of wellness with therapeutic properties that are:
- gastroprotective (protects digestive system)
- neuroprotective (protects central nervous system)
- antimicrobial (inhibits microorganism growth)
- anticancer (reduces risk of cancer)
- anti-inflammatory (reduces risk of inflammation)
- antinociceptive (reduces pain stimuli)
- antioxidant (prevents oxidation or cell damage)
These properties mean that olive leaf extract may help with weight loss, heart health, and herpes breakouts. Read on to learn how olive leaf extract can benefit you, dosage information, and more.
- reduces cardiovascular risk, like atherosclerosis.
- lowers blood pressure.
- helps treats type 2 diabetes.
- supports weight loss.
- eliminates free radicals.
- boosts immunity.
- fights herpes.
- reduces inflammation.