organic garlic powder 100g
Garlic is a plant in the Allium (onion) family.
It is closely related to onions, shallots and leeks. Each segment of a garlic bulb is called a clove. There are about 10–20 cloves in a single bulb, give or take.
Garlic grows in many parts of the world and is a popular ingredient in cooking due to its strong smell and delicious taste.
However, throughout ancient history, the main use of garlic was for its health and medicinal properties
Health Benefits of Garlic powder:
- Highley nutritious with few calories
- Combat Sickness, Including the Common Cold
- Reduce Blood Pressure
- Lower the Risk of Heart Disease
- Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Detoxify Heavy Metals in the Body
- Improve Bone Health