Pine Needle Tea 50g
What is Pine Needle?
Pine Needles tea benefits the immune system and speeds healing as it contains 4-5 times more vitamin C than orange juice. Pine Needles are the best natural source of suramin and are used to prevent blood clots, protect DNA and RNA, improve circulation, and regulate blood pressure.
- Rich in Vitamin C: a cup of pine needle tea contains more than 4 times the amount of Vitamin C found in a glass of orange juice.
- High levels of Vitamin A: pine needles are a great source of Vitamin A, which is good for eyesight and immunity.
- Expectorant properties: the tea can be used to ease chest congestion and alleviate sore throats.
- Antioxidants: pine needles are also a great source of antioxidants, which protect your cells from free radicals.
- Refreshing taste: not surprisingly, the tea has a delightful, piney taste.
- Blood pressure: pine needle helps controlling high sugar levels.
- Boosting immune system: High levels of antioxidants and vitamin C play a significant role in boosting your immune system.
- Coughs: pine needle is excellent for coughs and chest congestions.
- Natural Suramin Source: Suramin pine needles benefits are believed to be particularly helpful for blood clots, protecting your DNA and RNA, while antioxidants, also found in pine needles, help protect your heart, brain, liver, and other organs.
The medicinal benefits of drinking pine needle tea relate to the cardiovascular, circulatory, immune and respiratory systems, in addition to its antioxidant activity and ability to prevent degenerative and chronic diseases. These beneficial effects are the result of high levels of vitamin C, vitamin A, polyphenolic compounds, B vitamins, calcium, iron, potassium and phosphorous.
How to make pine needle tea?
Brew using boiling water and leave to infuse for 5-10 minutes