Saryane Soap 200g
Alep Soap is one of the oldest soaps in the world. It is a handmade soap composed of extra virgin olive oil and pure laurel oil. To obtain its quality and preserve the benefits of its natural ingredients, this soap is produced in the coldest months of the year, between November and April.
Olive oil is rich in minerals (Potassium, Magnesium, Copper, Iron Manganese, Phosphorus, and Chlorine) and Vitamins A, B, C, E and F. Full of healing virtues, it’s also know to nourish the skin and restore it by preventing the appearance of wrinkles. It also disinfects and purifies the skin and scalp by eliminating pimples and dandruff. Acting as a hair tonic treatment, it gives suppleness and a glow to your hair.
Aleppo soap is renowned in the world of health for helping with all type of skin problems, such as psoriasis and eczema. For baby skin, Alep soap fights against redness, dryness, and eczema. It’s also recommended by gynaecologists and anthologists for both feminine and masculine intimate hygiene. It’s also know to help prevent redness and relieve all forms of irritation on the skin. These soaps can be used on a daily basis and are suitable for the whole family – which makes it an ideal skincare product to stock in health stores, pharmacy chains and supermarkets around Scandinavia.
What can the Soap be used for?
- Hand Soap – Aleppo soap can be used for everyday washing of hands
- Body Wash – You can use this soap instead of shower gels. The natural glycerine in this soap won’t dry out your skin
- Baby Skin and Intimate Care – Soap like this contains no artificial chemicals so they are mild and perfect for baby or sensitive skin.
- Face Wash – Use first thing in the morning or before bedtime to gently cleanse and freshen up the skin
- Shampoo – Aleppo soap can be used as a shampoo and it contains none of the chemicals that shampoos have. It is much handier than a shampoo bottle. Your hair will be left shiny, clean and full-bodied. Rub the soap into scalp, work up a lather, rinse and repeat if necessary. As it’s a solid there are no problems transporting it through airport security
- Shaving Cream – The antibacterial properties of the Laurel Oil makes Aleppo Soap the perfect shaving cream. Work up a lather with a shaving brush or in your hands.