Sesame seeds 100g
esame seeds are tiny, oil-rich seeds that grow in pods on the Sesamum indicum plant.
Unhulled seeds have the outer, edible husk intact, while hulled seeds come without the husk.
The hull gives the seeds a golden-brown hue. Hulled seeds have an off-white color but turn brown when roasted.
Sesame seeds have many potential health benefits and have been used in folk medicine for thousands of years. They may protect against heart disease, diabetes, and arthritis
Benefits of Sesame seeds:
- Good Source of Fiber.
- May Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides.
- Nutritious Source of Plant Protein.
- May Help Lower Blood Pressure.
- May Support Healthy Bones.
- May Reduce Inflammation.
- Good Source of B Vitamins.
- May Aid Blood Cell Formation.