Shatavari is a species of asparagus plant that has been used for many centuries in Indian Ayurvedic medicine.
Shatavari, also known as satavari, satavar, or Asparagus racemosus (A. racemosus), is said to promote fertility and have a range of health benefits, particularly for the female reproductive system.
The herb is thought to be adaptogenic, which means that it may help to regulate the body’s systems and improve resistance to stress.
- It has antioxidant properties.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It may help boost your immune system.
- It may help relieve cough.
- It may help treat diarrhea.
- It may act as a diuretic.
- It may help treat ulcers.
- It may help treat kidney stones.