Single Seed Himalayan Garlic 150g
Single Seed Himalayan Garlic can be rightly named as Emperor of Herbs, as Garlic is known as the King of herbs.
There is no other herb on the earth that has 17 amino acids, 33 sulphuric compounds, more than 200 enzymes.
Single Seed Himalayan Garlic does not linger on breath unlike normal garlic.
The average dosage should be 2 to 4 cloves a day.
Garlic also contains 17 amino acids, which include lysine, arginine and cysteine.
1. Stronger Lipid profile: Macrobiotic Nutritionist and Health Practitioner Shilpa Arora ND says, "Raw garlic in the morning, on an empty stomach may be very beneficial for your lipid profile. It's a natural blood thinner, which helps stabilise high blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
2. Powerful Natural Antibiotic: Raw garlic is one of the most effective natural antibiotics. The power raises significantly if garlic is consumed raw, on an empty stomach. Having a piece of raw garlic exposes the bacteria to the tough healing properties of garlic, which helps prevent the bacterial action in the gut. Garlic contains abundant antibiotic and antifungal sulphur compounds including allicin, allin and ajeone. The antibiotic components and its volatile oil helps treat cold and cough.
3. Digestion And Weight Loss Benefits: Eating raw garlic first thing in the morning stimulates digestion and appetite. A smoother digestion, amongst other things also aids effective weight loss. Eating raw garlic is also effective for tummy problems like diarrhoea.
4. Hypertension: The sulphur-containing compounds: allicin, diallyl disulfide, diallyl trisulfide, could help regulate your blood pressure levels too.
5. Detox: The sulfhydryl compound in the garlic helps remove toxic substances from the body. Therefore, if you have had a heavy dinner last night, it is always a good idea to start the next day on a detox mode.