VITAMIN C ZOOKI – LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C – 30 SACHET
Zooki delivers 1,000 mg of high-dose Liposomal Vitamin C per 15 ml sachet.
Large doses of vitamin C liposomes may save lives
Vitamin C is the foundation of immunity. A recent research database search also turns up at least 458 studies examining vitamin C’s impact on disease.
Here are just a few examples:
• Balance high blood pressure: Especially when administered in large doses.
• Decrease risk of age-related cognitive decline: Associated with higher levels of vitamin C.
• Lower risk of hip fractures: May reduce overall osteoporosis risk by 33 percent.
• Help prevent heart disease and early death: Linked to elevated blood concentrations of vitamin C.
• Help reduce chances of stroke: Potential for 42-percent less stroke risk related to the highest levels of vitamin C.
Nowadays, vitamin C is mostly taken when we’re under the weather. But there’s nothing new about its use in emergency and clinical medicine. Intravenous (high-dose) vitamin C dates back to the 1940s, with documented life-saving evidence.
Since vitamin C is water-soluble, it’s readily absorbed by our blood, but it can’t be stored by our body. Excess vitamin C is flushed out in the urine. This is the problem with taking tablet or powdered vitamin C. There’s too much for our body to absorb at once.
Because Liposomal Vitamin C is created with the same liposome delivery system -- tiny fat bubbles – used by our body, it’s able to quickly reach our bloodstream. There, the liposomes deliver a large dose of vitamin C in a form that our cells can uptake.
Using a liposomal delivery method overcomes the common problem of losing vitamin C through digestion, as liposomes are able to permeate the phospholipid membrane of the cell and increase blood concentrations far quicker compare to eating vitamin C rich foods or taking tablets.
Keep blood levels high, and it will not only decrease the symptoms and duration of colds and infections, but high-dose vitamin C may reduce the risk and the severity of dozens of diseases as well.