Vitamin D3 with K2 liquid drops 30ml
itamin D3 with K2 provides vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 as MenaQ7® in a liquid form to help support healthy bones. Vitamin D also supports the normal function of the immune system.
Vitamin D3 with K2 is our most popular vitamin D formula. It combines vitamin D3 together with Vitamin K2 which is provided as MenaQ7®. MenaQ7 is a clinically validated form of MK-7, the form of K2 which lasts the longest in the body. We've chosen to use MenaQ7® from chickpea protein and Bacillus licheniformis, because it's natural and is free from all allergens. Our formula is provided in a base of easy-to-absorb MCT oil, with a natural orange flavour, and nothing else added.
- 1000iu of vitamin D3 and 45mcg of Vitamin K2 per 3 drops - synergistic ingredients to support bone health
- Vitamin D3 is the preferred form of supplemental vitamin D, as it is the same form as is naturally produced by the body in response to sunlight meaning it can be absorbed by your body quickly and easily
- Vitamin K2 is provided as MenaQ7® MK-7. MK-7 is the most effective form of K2 as it lasts longer in the body compared to other Vitamin K forms.
- Vitamin D3 with K2 is a tasty liquid formula with a natural orange flavour, which allows flexible dosing.
- Each serving provides the daily amount of Vitamin D as recommended by the Endocrine Society
What does vitamin D3 do?
Vitamin D3 plays an important role in bone health - without it, our bodies cannot absorb calcium which is critical for strong bones. It's also needed for muscle function, as well as healthy, balanced immune system function. Low vitamin D levels, which are common amongst the UK population, particularly during winter, may compromise our immune response and leave us at risk of infection. Because it helps to balance the immune system, it's important for those with over-active immune systems too.
Why is vitamin K2 included?
Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, working synergistically with vitamin D to ensure that calcium is not only absorbed but sent to our bones where we need it the most. Vitamin K is also needed for normal cardiovascular function. There are two forms of vitamin K, K1 and K2, and it is K2 that has demonstrated more beneficial effects on our bones, compared to K1.