Zinc Sulphate 200mg
As we age our bone density decreases and it becomes more susceptible to breakages. Osteoporosis, or the lack of bone density, is exasperated by many processes. Bone density is measured by the amount of minerals present in the bone. Zinc contributes to an increase in bone density. Alongside the effects of aging comes with decreased immune function. Zinc Sulphate acts to increase bone density and strengthen the immune system other health problems which may benefit from supplementation with Zinc Sulphate include emotional issues, reproductive health especially in men, poor hair and nails condition.
Elemental Zinc is well absorbed by the body making zinc sulphate a suitable supplement for supporting a healthy lifestyle. The high bioavailability of elemental Zinc in HealthAid’s carefully formulated Zinc sulphate tablets provide the essential trace element Zinc to the body for numerous bodily processes.
Zinc Sulphate Tablets can be beneficial for:
- Individuals with reduced bone density
- Contribute to normal DNA synthesis
- People with diminished immune function
- Contribute to normal fertility and reproduction
- Maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
What are Zinc Sulphate Tablets for?
- Contributing to bone density
- Contributing to fertility and reproduction
- Contributing to normal immune function
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Women who have irregular menses or hormonal problems
Recommended Daily Intake of Zinc Sulphate 200mg Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with a meal. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.